Friday, August 14, 2015

Why Gold Price Down

My Mom Buy Gold For $360 / Ounce

At the time of writing this article, I was reminded accompany mom to the jewelry store, in the 1990s. At that time I was waiting in the car along with papa, papa grumble and he said "your mama's, constantly buy gold". Each time the gold shop to usher mama, papa always grumble like that. But my father always gave my mother money to buy gold. Such was our family happy. I remember correctly, at that time the price of gold bought mama cuman RP. 25,000 per gram or in US dollars, 12 US dollars a gram or $ 360 / ounce.

Bring Half Kilo of Gold in Pocket 

Approximately 10-12 years later, I was then studying in Surabaya, papa come from Ambon to visit, take half a kilo of gold which he bought from the miners. He said brought to Surabaya for laboratory tests, plans, papa wants to open a gold mine in eastern Indonesia, IF good test results. Because at that time I lived in a dorm, and no safes (safety box), then a half kilo of gold, I take it to campus. At that time the price of gold is rising to around $ 800 / ounce. So that the value of money, my time was carrying $ 12,903 in a bag (in Indonesia it is very big money). WOW WOW WOW, but brought much gold as it makes the heart is not calm. the mind is not focused, can not learn well, for fear of missing gold. While walking in the campus hall, there seemed to observe me from behind

Gold Price $1900/Ounce, Gold Rush

A few years later, in 2011 the price of gold continues to climb up briefly touching $ 1,900 / ounce. In my hometown, Ambon, had been a gold rush events. Because there are rumors, on one of the islands of Ambon, precisely in Gunung Botak (Botak Mountain), many found the gold, so that people from all over the Maluku Islands go to the bald mountain in search of gold (since 1 ounce = $1900). Sounds are many who find any gold, but not a few were unsuccessful.
toombolshare
The story evolved, some say, some gold miners, went to the car showroom Truck, carrying Money $100.000 CASH, to buy the truck (rumor) Share This Article
I create infographics about the gold to increase knowledge













No comments:

Post a Comment